IT related stuff
This page is designed for publications on IT related matters.
For the time being, it is being fed with howtos, time allowing.
- Linux on the HP Pavilion ze4300 Notebook
- How to connect a cell phone via USB to a Linux laptop and dial-up an internet connection
- Linux on a Palmax PD1100 penbook (blog)
- Linux-Firewall-Router with Proxy, DNS and DHCP-Server (in german)
Firewall, Router and IPSec-VPN-Gateway with FreeBSD 5.1
- How to set up IPv6 connectivity with an own tunnel broker over IPv4 GRE and IPSec tunnels
- How to set up IPv6 connectivity natively over an IPv4 IPSec tunnel. (Modification of the setup described in the article linked above.)
- How to check if an IPv6 address is valid with a regular expression and how to calculate the "reverse" (ie. IP6.ARPA) address format
- An ebuild for a customized binary Gentoo kernel package
webmaster wernig net